In the end my goal is to seed a conversation about how we talk with civility about things that probably matter to most of us . The structure of the Good Decision can in the end allow us cover the a large spectrum of today’s issues and controversies. Please join us with your reflections, recommendations and of course Corrections.
From the Blog
I appreciate comments, disagreements, corrections and of course any encouragement. I will respond either on the website or through email as appropriate.
If you want to follow these conversations you can join the process by sharing your email address and you will be notified of activities in these conversations.
- Good and the never-ending search for Virtue
- Good, winning, losing, and elections in real life
- Good, truth, Truth, error and election day
- Good, Trauma and our Children’s future
- The Good Leader and a Path Forward
- Good and the minority position in democracy
- A deeply radical journey down from the extremes
- Good, Evil, Safety and Mental Health